Bravecto chews for dogs is the only oral chew to deliver 3 months of flea protection and 4 months of paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose. It provides effective control of pre-existing paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) within 24 hours of treatment as well as brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for 8 weeks.
- Defend against paralysis ticks for 4 months and fleas for 3 months
- Also treats brown dog ticks, bush ticks, Sarcoptes, Demodex and ear mites.
- Can be used in puppies over 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 10 kg and safe in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
3 Months cover on fleas and 4 Moth cover on paralysis ticks
For Dogs 10-20Kg body weight
Dosage and administration
Medium Dogs (>10 – 20kg): 500mg fluralaner
- A whole chew (tablet) must be used.
- Administer Bravecto at or around the time of feeding for maximum bioavailability
- In dogs older than 8 weeks, treatment every 8 weeks has been shown to be well tolerated.
Use caution in dogs with a history of seizures – If your dog has a specific health problem, contact your veterinarian.
FREE Pick up
Pick up allows you to shop online and Pick up from our store 09:30am till 6:00pm 6 days per week.
See here for more information on Pick up.
Want to have your order delivered? We deliver in Sri Lanka for Rs.350 – flat delivery fee Islandwide
Please click here to see Allforpets.lk returns policies.